11.04.2009

.15 days.


I can not wait to see my Roo in 15 days! I can not wait for our walks, talks and giggles. I can not wait to be in a place where people don't associate someone with a different "look" to Amy Winehouse( boo on you Santa Barbarians). I can not wait to see and hug my family. I can not wait to visit Sundances and laugh my heart out. I can not wait to take 10 million pictures with my lovely Danielle! I can not wait to wake up late and not have to go to class. I can not wait to feel the Fall weather that this beach town lacks. I can not wait for mom-cooked meals. I can not wait.

However, I am so nervous that I can't think about it to much.

4 comments:

  1. Love you too ROOOOOOO! :) I can't wait for you to be here! I think I am going to literally make one of those paper chains to count down with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LETS DO IT! I'll make one too and we'll take photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it's funny that you guys call each other Roo. My nickname was Roo. Anyway, I heard from a cute little birdie (Danielle) that you might be calling me to do your hair & I just want to tell you that I'd be happy to! I'd love to meet you! Have a great time either way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roo started with a typo of the word "too"...haha! I think this particular trip is to short and limited to just Prescott.BUT, Christmas break and what not I will be in AZ longer, and should be able to make it down to see/meet you!

    ReplyDelete