1.30.2011

. I Got All These Ideas and All This Procrastination Stuff.


I've had all these ideas for posts and features, but of course I have not started working on a single one! Major bummer, get it together and you're that busy kind of wake up call needs to happen here pretty soon. I will be sending out some e-mails for the feature THIS WEEK and I hope to get it all started as soon as possible. I might also do some Anthropologie purchase posts as well. I finally have a pretty commendable dress collection that I may just have to show off a bit! I'm also currently finishing up my home DIY project and that will have to be shared as well. Lots of blogland to attend to! Stay tuned! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. haha I'm exactly like you! lots of blog ideas but none have been made yet! I've just started one @ www.carolinedowhatyouwant.blogspot.com

    would be cool if we could follow each other!(i really like your honesty! xcx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love dresses! So please show them off! Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete