1.01.2011

Farewell 2010 and hello to 2011!.

I spent last night ringing in the New Year so very different than I ever have before! My Mom has always told me that however you are when the clock strikes 12 is how you will be all year (sort of a don't make that face or it'll stick thing). I have never truly believed in it all until 2008...long story, but it stuck with me. So, last night I was sober, surrounded by family and laughing through a game of Pictionary. It may not sound like much, but I was happy. Truly just happy. I fixed a fight with a long term friend just in the nick of time and I was content. I really hope that this year reflects just that!
In the spirit of happiness and contentment I have made the resolution to take out all the negativity and selfishness from my life, both in my self and those around me. I know it's going to be a growing year, a different year and hopefully my year! I can feel that things are really changing and I can't wait to meet all the new a wonderful things that 2011 has to offer. It's going to be a good one!

CRAZY 3 ft icicle from the side of our house made for a fun picture op!


Have a wonderful year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that you guys stayed in and played games! So perfect. Your family is the best. I'm also so happy you guys fixed it the fight, some people are definitely worth it.

    Love you Ambs!
    xoxo

    ps. fuck 2008 NYE! hahah. Worst ever. Tucson = never again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER EVER again! Worst night of my life.
    Love you xoxoxox!!

    ReplyDelete