9.17.2010

.Torn in two.


All these changes and so little time! I am loving it and it's loving me. I am absolutely pulled in so many different ways, shapes and forms and I'm feeling the stretch. Some people get what they want or need so quickly, life dotes on them and I don't envy that. I work, strive and my victories are that much sweeter. I have learned so much about myself these last two months and sometimes I am weak, but most of the time I'm not. Sometimes I give in and I cry and eat cake...and it's ok because the next day comes. A new day is always a new day. I sound like a self-help book for the perpetually negative! It's all true though and it's something I'm trying to live every day! If there is one very important thing I have learned over the last couple of years it's that, you can't find happiness in someone or something. You have to look a lot closer to home than that.

2 comments:

  1. You have to love yourself in order to find true happiness. In an indirect way, my husband taught me this.

    ReplyDelete