9.09.2010

.No One.

There has got to be more to life than wondering if there has got to be more to life. I need to find something. I know that I've been looking for it for a very long time, but I just can't seem to narrow down what it is. I have moved, shifted and changed according to a whim or a mood. I find no shame in leaving and/or running (depending on how you look at it). If I don't like the flow, I change it. If I don't see something worthwhile, I leave it. But, maybe therein lies the problem. Maybe, there is no problem. Maybe, this is it. Maybe, I should just get on board and stick around for the long haul. Maybe, it's all right here, in front of me. Maybe it's not. I don't know what "it" is, but I do know what "it" isn't. My options are narrow and are becoming fewer as the years carry on. 6 years. That's a long time and a lot of time. Those were my growing up years, my finding myself years and quite possibly my worst years. Where has my head been. I don't dare to even ask where my heart was. There is no answer to the things we do and act out. I disheveled my life, picked up and moved, restarted and yet stuck around with the one thing that I should never have. Again, where was my head? Why am I going over all of this all over again. It's dead. We buried it. I should leave it where it lies. There is no going back this time and no matter where my head or heart thinks they are...they're coming with this time. We're leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment