7.13.2011

.Outfit Details from Feature Post.




                                                                      Photos courtesy of the lovely Danielle Hampton
                     Dress: Anthropologie
                     Shoes: Anthropologie
    
     I wore this outfit for our amazing ladies' night while I was back home in Prescott, AZ. I had the absolute best time and I will be compiling a post (that will most likely be split into two parts) to barrage all you lovelies out there with a montage of photos!
Have a wonderful day! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. love Anthropologie! thanks for sharing. you have the cutest style

    <3 a nearby texan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to find your blog. You're so beautiful!! Hope to keep in touch through here at least! Love you,
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Hi Rachel!! Your blog is adorable! Little housewife extraordinaire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog from Danielle's, and just wanted to say I really liked your post! I enjoyed your writing style and tattoo tips very much. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo so your post was extremely helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoVE LOVE LOVE this dress...but then again I love pretty much everything at Anthropologie. I used to work there and every paycheck went straight back to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am 100% in love with your beautiful dress!<3

    ReplyDelete